The 884 Professional VA is an automated analyzing system for superior performance and the flexible estimation of organic additives in the electroplating baths with the aid of cyclic voltammetric stripping (CVS) and cyclic pulse voltammetric stripping (CPVS), and chronopotentiometry (CP), or voltammetric heavy metal estimations along with rotating disk electrodes.
The system consists of 884 Professional VA for CVS, 858 Professional sample processor, 843 pump station, four 800 Dosinos, a measuring head for rotating disk electrodes, and extensive accessories. It is meant for sequences of up to 56 samples.
The MVA-23 can be used to carry out voltammetric estimations with the multi-mode electrode or the scTRACE Gold. The viva software is required to control, acquire data and evaluate. The electrode set, PC and viva license must be ordered seperately.
The optional accessories for the 884 Professional VA Automated Analysis System are as follows:
- 2.846.0010 - 846 Dosing Interface
- 6.1110.120 - Pt1000 temperature sensor
- 6.1256.020 - MME measuring head for Professional VA instruments
- 6.2104.140 - Electrode cable / 1m / 2x2mm
- 6.5339.000 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 1mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.010 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 2mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.020 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 3mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.030 – VA electrode apparatus along with Multi-Mode electrode pro for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.040 – VA electrode apparatus along with rotating disc electrode (RDE) made of glassy carbon is used for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.050 – VA electrode apparatus along with scTRACE Gold for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.6065.202 viva 2.0 Full CD: 1 license
- 6.6065.203 viva 2.0 Multi CD: 3 licenses