The 930 Compact IC Flex is a powerful, user-friendly ion chromatograph designed to meet the prerequisites of routine users. Therefore, this versatile ion chromatograph is recognized as the ideal option by quality control laboratories and contract laboratories with clearly defined analytical requirements.
The 930 Compact IC Flex allows use of any kind of suppression, application of UV/VIS, conductivity, or amperometric detection. It also has the option for Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation Techniques. In addition, it is possible to easily refit a system for anion analysis to analyze cations.
The combination of the 930 Compact IC Flex and the the 941 Eluent Production Module incorporates automated inline preparation of eluents of any concentration and composition, including organic modifiers. MagIC Net, the proven software from Metrohm for ion chromatography, controls the 930 Compact IC Flex.
Key Features and Benefits
The main features and advantages of the 930 Compact IC Flex are listed below:
- Small footprint
- Automated inline eluent preparation eliminate manual working steps, enables contamination-free working, and ensures stable retention times
- Superior sensitivity to analyze polar substances, cations, and anions
- Straightforward automation for high sample throughput
- Allows using any kind of suppression, column, and detection
- Metrohm Inline Sample Preparation for challenging matrices
- Self-monitoring, thus allows immediate recognition of all system components, automatic integration of instruments and other parameters into the method, permanent checking of all system and method parameters
- Measuring results can be traced to every single step of the analysis
- if any parameter is beyond specification limits, a message will be triggered in plain text format
- Suppressor Treatment with Reused Eluent After Measuring (STREAM) utilizes the suppressed eluent for rinsing the regenerated suppressor unit after the detection step, thus reducing chemical consumption and generating less liquid waste
- STREAM also facilitates non-stop system operation for at least two weeks or even for more longer period, if the user relies on inline preparation of the regenerant
- The use of Inline Sample Preparation Techniques, such as Inline Ultrafiltration, Inline Dilution, and Inline Dialysis, enables direct analysis of even the most challenging samples
- A wide selection of columns with different dimensions, base materials, capacities, and selectivities is available
- Automated ion chromatography ensures better results and higher sample throughput
- Advanced liquid handling makes Metrohm ion chromatography unique.
- Smart injection techniques ensures more efficient working
- "MiPT" Metrohm intelligent Partial-Loop Injection, for instance, utilizes a variable injection volume to cover a sample measuring range that extends across four orders of magnitude, thus enabling analysis of samples in the range of 10µg/L to 100mg/L in a single calibration