The Dosing Interface is a suitable solution for automating liquid handling tasks in the laboratory. The instrument can be either operated independently or as a standalone instrument for liquid handling operations.
It can also be combined with existing Metrohm systems for expanding the system’s liquid handling capabilities. Dosino technology is deployed by the Dosing Interface, enabling highly precise dosing.
Furthermore, the 846 Dosing Interface satisfies all requirements of FDA regulation 21 CFR Part 11 in case it is operated with a 900 Touch Control or the tiamo™ software. It is possible to use the Dosing Interface for all types of automated liquid handling operations such as transferring solutions, dosing, diluting or dispensing.
The key features of the 846 Dosing Interface are:
- Time is saved for sample preparation
- Results observed are more reliable
- Dosing accuracy and precision improve
- Automated dosing setups are configured
The available options for the 846 dosing interface are:
- 846 Dosing Interface, standalone setup – When used as a standalone system, the Dosing Interface can be easily operated using a Touch Control unit. A comprehensive package is also offered for these applications – the dosing package that comes with a Dosing Interface, Dosino, a 20mL dosing unit and a touch control unit.
- The 846 Dosing Interface can be used as an extension for a voltammetry system in case automated liquid handling must be added to an existing Metrohm titration or automation system.
- The USB ports and the Metrohm Serial Bus (MSB) enable coupling of a range of auxiliary devices and instruments to Dosing interface, such as printers, keyboards, barcode readers, balances, USB hubs, and many more.