The 894 Professional CVS for large sample series is an automated analyzing system for high-performance, flexible estimation of organic additives in electroplating baths using cyclic pulse voltammetric stripping (CPVS), cyclic voltammetric stripping (CVS) and chronopotentiometry (CP).
The system consists of a 858 Professional sample processor, 894 Professional CVS, 843 pump station, four 800 Dosinos, a measuring head for the rotating disk electrodes and extensive accessories. For sample series of up to 56 samples.
The viva software is required to control, to record data and evaluate. The electrode set, PC, and viva license must be ordered seperately.
The optional accessories for the 894 Professional CVS for large sample analysis are as follows:
- 2.846.0010 - 846 Dosing Interface
- 6.1110.120 - Pt1000 temperature sensor
- 6.2104.140 - Electrode cable / 1 m / 2 x 2 mm
- 6.5339.000 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 1 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.010 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 2 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.020 – CVS electrode apparatus along with 3 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments