Metrohm’s Eco IC is an ion chromatography system that focuses on the essentials while not compromising on robustness, quality, and reliability. The system has been developed to allow more users to benefit from this technique.
The Eco IC comes with all the components required by users, whether they need to conduct routine water analysis or are searching for an instrument for higher education. It saves users time and reduces work by providing an automated system.
What Eco IC offers:
- Small system for education and water analysis: Analyze cations, anions, and polar substances
- All requirements met at economical price: Software, detector, and suppressor included
- Swiss-made: Robust, high-quality, and durable hardware and components
- Intelligent IC: Intelligent components control and monitor processes and prevent errors
- Optional automation and Inline Ultrafiltration: Save time and minimize costs with automated analysis
Focusing on the essentials: anion and cation analysis made easy
The Eco IC is designed to perform routine analysis of cations, anions, and polar substances. It is provided with a suppressor, conductivity detector, and software to handle all analysis requirements making it the perfect ion chromatography system for routine water analysis and for use in higher education.
Typical analyses include:
- Anions: nitrate, chloride, and sulfate
- Cations: sodium, calcium, potassium, and magnesium
Choose the column that is required
Metrohm offers an economical column to conduct the analysis of anions in water: Metrosep A Supp 17. The column is available in three different lengths, allowing users to select the optimal column to suit their application. However, users can also select a different column.
Automated ion chromatography: Save time and reduce work
The Eco IC Package saves time and minimizes the user’s workload. With this solution, users will get an Eco IC combined with an 863 Compact IC Autosampler as well as vials, rack, and caps. This will allow up to 36 samples to be tested fully automatically.
Clean samples are vital for water analysis: Automated Eco IC systems can be equipped with Inline Ultrafiltration, which removes particles from the sample.
Self-monitoring and control: Ion chromatography with intelligence
The Eco IC keeps track of system parameters so that users are always up to date with their system's status, for instance:
- Number of injections
- Service intervals
- Working hours
Additionally, Eco IC greatly minimizes the risk of damage to the column by:
- Checking the flow rate
- Checking the backpressure