The 884 Professional VA Manual System for the CVS applications serves as an entry-level tool for the high-end estimations of organic additives present in the electroplating baths using cyclic pulse voltammetric stripping (CPVS), cyclic voltammetric stripping (CVS) and chronopotentiometry (CP), or voltammetric heavy metal estimations with the rotating disk electrodes.
The well-established Metrohm electrode method, along with the high-performance viva software and latest design of the potentiostat/galvanostat, offers a new perspective in CVS. The potentiostat, coupled with a certified calibrator, has the capacity to automatically readjust itself prior to each measurement, offering maximum precision. The built-in temperature measurement input allows users to monitor the temperature of the solution throughout the measurement.
This system helps to carry out the voltammetric estimations with the scTRACE Gold or the multi-mode electrode. The measuring head, which is replaceable, enables quick changes from one application to the next with varied electrodes.
The viva software is designed to control, acquire data, and evaluate.
The system is provided with an extensive set of accessories and a measuring head which is used to rotate the disk electrodes. The electrode set and the viva license must be ordered individually.
The optional accessories for the 884 Professional VA Manual for CVS are as follows:
- 2.800.0020 - 800 Dosino
- 6.1110.120 - Pt1000 temperature sensor
- 6.1256.020 - MME measuring head for Professional VA instruments
- 6.1454.130 - Form seal made of FPM for 61414xxx
- 6.2104.140 - Electrode cable / 1 m / 2 x 2 mm
- 6.5339.000 – CVS electrode apparatus with 1 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.010 – CVS electrode apparatus with 2 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.020 – CVS electrode apparatus with 3 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.030 – VA electrode apparatus with the Multi-mode electrode pro for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.040 – VA electrode apparatus with a rotating disc electrode (RDE) made of glassy carbon for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.050 – VA electrode apparatus with the scTRACE Gold for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.500 - Equipment with 2 dosing units for VA and CVS measurements
- 6.5339.510 - Basic apparatus with two dosing units for VA measurements for the 884 Professional VA
- 6.6065.202 - viva 2.0 Full CD: 1 license
- 6.6065.203 - viva 2.0 Multi CD: 3 licenses