Metrohm supplies high performance and modular potentiostat/galvanostat instruments for electrochemical studies. The Modular Line includes three basic instruments to suit different application needs in electrochemical research, from low to high current and from low to high voltage. These include:
- PGSTAT128N: A low-cost, entry-level modular instrument (12V/800mA)
- PGSTAT100N: A modular instrument for high-voltage applications (100V/250mA)
- PGSTAT302N: A high-performance modular instrument (30V/2A)
Powerful NOVA software allows complete control of all aspects of experiments. The instruments can be integrated with a variety of modules, thus further increasing the possibilities of electrochemical analyses.
They are available with a range of modules. For example, modules can be added to boost the maximum current, to allow electrochemical impedance spectroscopy (EIS), to increase the sampling rate, and so on.
In addition to the basic instruments, Metrohm Autolab also provides three special instruments that are preconfigured for particular applications:
- PGSTAT302F: instrument for floating mode and grounded mode. In floating mode, it can be utilized with electrochemical cells or grounded cells in which the working electrode is joined to autoclaves, pipelines, etc. In grounded mode, it can be utilized with standard electrochemical cells.
- PGSTAT128 MBA and PGSTAT302N MBA: These versions can be equipped with five more bipotentiostat modules (BA), enabling users to use six working electrodes in a single electrochemical cell sharing a reference electrode and a common counter.
The main features of the potentiostat/galvanostat instruments are as follows:
- Wide measurable range of current and potential
- Modular design to suit different experimental requirements
- Can be interfaced with any external device
- Versatile software control
- Powerful NOVA and SDK software
- Unique instruments available for specific applications
- Complete range of accessories
- Autolab modules and other supplementary products also available