The 884 Professional VA Semi-Automated System for CVS is an easy-to-use sophisticated analyzer used for the estimation of the organic additives found in electroplating baths using Cyclic Pulse Voltammetric Stripping (CPVS), Cyclic Voltammetric Stripping (CVS) and chronopotentiometry (CP), or voltammetric heavy metal determinations with the rotating disk electrodes.
The well-established Metrohm electrode method, in addition to the high-performance viva software and latest design of potentiostat/galvanostat, offers a way for unique perceptions in CVS. The potentiostat consists of a certified calibrator, which has the capacity to automatically readjust itself prior to each measurement. This offers high level of precision. The built-in temperature measurement input permits users to monitor the temperature of the solution throughout the measurement.
This system can be used to carry out voltammetric estimations using the scTRACE Gold or the multi-mode electrode. The measuring head, which is replaceable, facilitates fast changes among different applications with diverse electrodes.
Metrohm provides two 800 Dosinos to allow automatic addition of the auxiliary solution during the determination, e.g. VMS, standard solutions, or samples for the Dilution Titration technique (DT).
The viva software is needed to control, record the data, and evaluate.
The system comes with a wide range of accessories and a measuring head for the rotating disk electrodes. The viva license and the electrode set must be ordered seperately.
The optional accessories for the 884 Professional VA Semi-Automated System for the CVS are as follows:
- 2.800.0020 - 800 Dosino
- 2.843.0240 - 843 Membrane pump station for the Professional VA/CVS systems
- 2.858.0110 - 858 Professional CVS sample processor
- 2.919.0120 - 919 IC Autosampler plus for CVS
- 6.1110.120 - Pt1000 temperature sensor
- 6.1256.020 - MME measuring head for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.1454.130 - Form seal made of FPM for 61414xxx
- 6.2104.140 - Electrode cable / 1 m / 2 x 2 mm
- 6.5339.000 - CVS electrode apparatus along with 1 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.010 - CVS electrode apparatus along with 2 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.020 - CVS electrode apparatus along with 3 mm platinum electrode for the Professional VA/CVS instruments
- 6.5339.030 - VA electrode apparatus along with the Multi-mode electrode pro for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.040 - VA electrode apparatus along with rotating disc electrode (RDE) made of glassy carbon for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.050 - VA electrode apparatus with scTRACE Gold for the Professional VA instruments
- 6.5339.500 - Equipment with 2 dosing units for VA and CVS measurements
- 6.6065.202 - viva 2.0 Full CD: 1 license
- 6.6065.203 - viva 2.0 Multi CD: 3 licenses