Metrohm's compact Eco Titrator is ideal for routine analysis with touch sensitive User Interface and integrated magnetic stirrer. GLP-compliant results are provided while minimizing space requirements at all times (approx. DIN A4).
The Eco Titrator is compatible with most potentiometric titrations including:
- Photometry with the Optrode: p and m value, water hardness, metals
- Surfactant analysis: Non-ionic, catonic and anionic surfactants
- Electroplating: Chloride, metal content, total acid
- Petrochemistry: Bromine number, chloride, sulfide & mercaptans, acid/base number
- Water analysis: Permanganate index, sulfate, chloride, carbonate and Ca/Mg hardness
- Food products: Iodine and peroxide number in fats, Vitamin C, chloride, acid content