The FHR 1000 spectrometer, with the quickest direct drive in its class, offers a unique combination of speed, accuracy, and high resolution, entirely redefining the huge spectrometer market. The FHR is designed for researchers who want excellent precision with quick results, and its adaptability enables use throughout a wide spectral range, stretching from the UV to the IR.
The cast body design of the instrument prevents temperature-induced tension and expansion, preventing substantial wavelength shifts or signal loss and enabling optimal performance.
HORIBA has also designed and manufactured the best quality gratings for this monochromator. The FHR Series spectrometer has a focal length of 1000 mm and is suitable for a wide range of applications, including:
- Absorbance/transmission/reflectance/emission analysis
Key benefits of the FHR Series spectrometers
- High speed: Decreased experiment times
- Specially designed, fully automated direct grating drive: Outstanding consistency and precision without affecting speed
- Robust cast body construction: Offers optimal performance without wavelength shifts and signal loss
- Automated slits: Full software control of experiments
- Swing away mirror option: Enables lateral port selection
- Dual grating turret capability: Convenience of two gratings
- Integrates with the FHR full line of HORIBA Jobin Yvon accessories: For effortless configuration of spectroscopy systems
Depending on the optical requirements, there is a large array of gratings. The MicroHR has 32 × 32 mm gratings. There are three kinds of gratings: classically ruled, holographic, and blazed holographic. A flat mirror can also be ordered for the dual grating turret option.
Aside from wavelength control, the FHR Series offers automated turret and optional internal five-position filter wheel control. There are numerous software packages available for spectrometer control and acquisition.
The FHR Series is compatible with a wide range of optical accessories, allowing users to construct their own custom solutions.
Source: HORIBA Scientific
|Entrance Aperture Ratio (single grating)
||110 mm x 110 mm
||80 mm x 110 mm
||0 – 1500 nm
||> 300 nm/second
|Spectral Resolution w/ 10 µm slits
|Wavelength Position Accuracy
||± 0.03 nm
||0 – 2 mm
||0 – 7 mm
||45.67 in (1160 mm)
||16.93 in (430 mm)
||13.78 in (350 mm)
||154.3 lb (70 kg)
*All specifications with 1200 gr/mm grating.