The Uvisel Plusoffers the best combination of modularity and performance for advanced thin film, surface, and interface characterization.
The UVISEL Plus includes FastAcq, using double modulation along with a new electronic, data processing, and high-speed monochromator, to measure faster and more accurately than ever. The high-resolution measurement from 190 nm to 2100 nm is performed within 3 minutes.
With its High-Frequency Phase Modulation technology (50 kHz), the highest on the market, the UVISEL Plus delivers high-quality data from 190 to 2100 nm and offers high accuracy, high resolution, and unrivaled signal-to-noise ratio.
The Uvisel Plus achieves higher sensitivity and accuracy than any conventional ellipsometers using rotating elements. It enables the characterization of very thin films or interfaces that no other ellipsometers can see as well as the characterization of thick layers of up to 50 µm.
The Uvisel Plus is the ideal tool for applications such as Photovoltaics, Microelectronics, Optoelectronics, Optical coatings, Nanotechnology, Flat panel display, Biochemistry, Metallurgy as a benchtop metrology tool, and in-situ integration on process chambers and roll-to-roll machines
Product features of the Uvisel Plus Spectroscopic Ellipsometer are:
- Highest accuracy and sensitivity
- Modular design for ex-situ, in-situ, and roll-to-roll applications
- Extended spectral range from 190 to 2100 nm
- Fully integrated software package for modeling, measurement, and automatic operations
The Uvisel Plus Spectroscopic Ellipsometer provides:
- Thin-film thickness ranges between 1Å and 50 µm
- Surface and interface roughness
- Optical constants (n,k) for isotropic, anisotropic and graded films
- Derived optical data such as optical bandgap Eg, absorption coefficient a (alpha)
- Material properties: compound alloy composition, porosity, morphology, crystallinity, and more
- Mueller matrix