Building on more than 40 years experience in force measurement for product testing, Mecmesin has now developed the OmniTest™ UTM with VectorPro™ MT software in order to perform a range of materials and product testing procedures.
A variety of rigid test frames enables the properties of plastics, polymers, metals, alloys, composites, fabrics, glass, wood, laminates and ceramics to be accurately characterized in compression and tension up to 50 kN.
The OmniTest™ range comprises of four bench-mounted, static load testing machines enabling compressive and tensile forces to be applied to a wide range of material properties, test types and specimen configurations. All frames feature exceptional rigidity with minimal deflection, lower and upper safety limit switches and have sufficient space in order to accommodate almost all sizes of the test specimen.
Four simple steps are all it takes to configure to the exact requirements
- Select the OmniTest bench-top frame to apply loads - from 5 kN to 50 kN capacity
- Choose from the ELS range of interchangeable, precision load sensors to record applied loads
- To hold the specimen add suitable fixtures and grips from Mecmesin’s wide collection
- Effortlessly configure VectorPro™ MT software to meet specific test methods
Download the Brochure for More Information
- Improved load sensors with exceptional accuracy across the load range
- Active load holding and rate control (load ramping), plus active strain control
- Only four multifunction buttons for operation and settings
- Clear indication of load, speed, displacement and system status
- Rigid frame with lightweight construction, minimal deflection, integrated cable management
- Extensometer-ready for materials testing.
- Compression tester and tension testing
- Load sensor resolution of better than 1:25000 filtered from 24 bit
- Loadcell accuracy of ±0.5% of reading down to 5% of range
- Product and materials tester; compression and tension UTM
- Speed resolution 0.001 mm/min (0.00004 in/min)
- Maximum loads of 5 kN (1100 lbf), 10 kN (2200 lbf), 25 kN (5500 lbf), 50 kN (11000 lbf)
- Crosshead travel to 650 mm (25.6"), 950 mm (37.4"), 950 mm (37.4"), 1100 mm (43.3")*
* measured without loadcell or grips