||Data sampling rate
||Maximum 12kHz with up to 200 Hz data frames.
||+/- 0.5% of reading down to 1 /1000th of load cell capacity.
||Overall dimensions W x D x H
||415 x 380 x 1130
|Vertical space mm
|Crosshead travel / resolution mm
||630 by 0.001
||Dual input selectable 115 or 230 V 1 ph 50/60 Hz.
||Operating temp degree C
||-10 to +40
|Frame stiffness kN/mm
||+10 to +90% non-condensing
|Speed range mm/min
||0.00001 to 2500
||Table top, base cabinet available
||+/- 0.1% under stable conditions.
||Number of Columns
||Linear slides integral within column
||Available load cells
||5N, 10N, 20N, 100N, 250N, 500N, 1kN Maximum of four load cells up to capacity of machine.
|Max force at full speed kN
||Spigot Ø mm
|Max speed at full load mm/min
The key machine features of the X250-1 are as follows:
- Aluminum alloy load frame providing high strength and stiffness
- Complete digital testing system with high precision control and accuracy, includes automated computer control of test methods providing simplicity of operation
- High resolution autoranging load cells with accuracies better than +/-0.5% down to 1/1000th of the load cell capacity
- Automatic recognition and calibration of extensometers and load cells, with instant calibration check facility
- 800% overload capability of load cells without damage
- Small footprint design, providing economy of bench and floor space
- Crosshead guidance system providing smooth running and precise alignment
- Precision crosshead control through digital AC servo drive and brushless servo motor providing 4,000,000 steps per revolution positional control and maintenance free operation
- High speed data collection systems for up to four synchronous channels
- 6 I/O channels for additional devices such as micrometers, callipers, extensometers, balances etc.
- High stiffness loading frames with solid specialized steel crossheads and rigid extruded support columns with T-slots for accessory mounting
- Overtravel, overload and impact protection.
- Telescopic covers providing additional protection for ball screws against testing debris and dust
- Wide range of fixtures and grips for tension, compression, shear, peel, flexural and product testing etc
- A variety of non-contacting and contacting extensometers are available including video and laser models
- Wheeled transportation case for field testing applications
- High efficiency pre-loaded self cleaning ball screws for quiet, fast testing. Fitted and sealed for life lubricated end bearings.
Universally Calibrated, better than Grade 0.5 EN 7500-1, DIN 51221 ASTM E-4. AFNOR A03-501. Automatic identification of load cell. Resolution 1 part in 500000 with autoranging. Electronic load cell protection. Range 0.4% to 100% minimum.
Full frame length to 0.001 mm. Accuracy 0.01 mm. Resolution 0.001 min. Relative, absolute and auxiliary modes mm, mm and percent. Programmable extension limits.
Drive system temperature and current protectionSpeed setting increments 0.001mm/min. . Positional jog speed 0.001 mm/min to maximum.
Rigid frame, using rigid extruded support column and dual slide crosshead guidance system. Frame stiffness 2.5 kN/mm plus K factor facility built-in. Re-circulating ball screw with bellows. Electronic limit trips, customer programmable safety stops and total travel trips. Rubber mat front protection.
Comprehensive winTest™ Analysis basic universal windows software covering tensile, peel, shear, tear, cyclic, compression, creep and multi stage testing. Industry standard and customer specific test methods preinstalled. Smart Transfer software module to provide simplified transfer of data to excel and word, in order to attain improved report generation and statistics.
In addition to standard fixtures, specimens can be tested in the applications laboratory and special grips and fixtures can be designed for custom applications. Models are available with wider throat and extended frames.
Conforms to all relevant European standards with UKAS certification.
Lead-free, energy efficient and fully RoHS compliant.