The EMXplus™ is an advanced Bruker EMX spectrometer range that is based on Bruker’s innovative EPR analysis philosophy. The EMX has proven record for its exceptional performance in routine EPR research.
The EMXplus™ has a new design that aims to provide excellent analysis of a sample. By switching on the EMXplus™, users can easily perform EPR tasks.
It is an ideal choice for EPR applications where a simple recording of the CW-EPR spectrum will not suffice. It is provided with many 2D operation modes where the second axis can be time, goniometer angle, microwave power, and temperature.
The key features of the Bruker EMXplus EMX Spectrometer are:
- 24 bit center field resolution, providing a pecision of less than 1 mG
- 24 bit signal digitization
- It is possible to detect small and large signals with a single gain setting independent of conversion time
- Easy upgrade to multi-frequency CW-EPR from L-band to Q-band
- CW-ENDOR for the first time in this spectrometer class
- Up to 256,000 points for field sweep
- Complete freedom in magnetic field sweep from 100 mG up to the maximum field
- Dual channel, simultaneous detection of 1st and 2nd harmonic (or 0° and 90° modulation phase)
- Using PremiumX, sensitivity up to 2000:1 (International Weak-Pitch Protocol) is achieved
- Range of accessories and dedicated resonators
The main applications of the EMXplus™ are:
- Dual detection CW-EPR spectra
- High resolution, molecular oxygen EPR spectra