The SKYSCAN 1273 is the most recent addition to Bruker’s range of benchtop 3D X-ray microscopes that uses micro-CT (micro computed tomography) technology.
The system can be used for the non-destructive testing (NDT) of samples reaching sizes of 500 x 300 mm and weights of 20 kg – the biggest yet for benchtop analysis. The system uses high-grade components for a powerful analysis with fantastic image quality in a matter of seconds; these components include a high-power, high-energy X-ray source and an ultra-sensitive, large format flat panel detector.
The system comes with software that can be used for standard data collection, as well as advanced visualizations and image analysis, to make operation of the SKYSCAN 1273 as straightforward as possible.
The system’s small footprint means space in the lab is conserved. It’s low maintenance requirements and instant operation means measurements are not labor intensive; providing users with a low cost of ownership and minimized system downtime.
- Rapid 3D reconstruction using GPU-acceleration
- Maintenance-free, 40-130 kV with low operational costs
- Automatic selection of X-ray energy using automated 8-position filter changer
- Automated stitching of oversized images via offset scanning
- HART plus facilitates scanning of objects at four times the speed
- Helical scanning with exact reconstruction provides superior imaging of planar structures