The QIC MultiStream from Hiden Analytical is a complete, multi-stream gas composition tracking system.
The system can analyze gas streams at flow rates from 4 mL/minute up to 10 L/minute. It is well-suited for a variety of applications that require multi-component, multi-stream gas analysis, for example, environmental monitoring.
The QIC MultiStream system features Hiden Analytical’s advanced 'Proteus' Multi-stream selector valve together with an accurate, ultra-stable triple filter mass analyzer. The combination of low internal dead volume and rapid data acquisition enables switching times of less than 10 seconds for every stream.
An 8-way multi-stream valve module is also provided as a substitute for the Proteus valve.
The QGA Professional quantitative gas analysis software from Hiden Analytical features automatic calibration routines to enable precise quantitative analysis. Gas or vapor mass spectral libraries and automatic subtraction of spectral overlaps enable users to precisely record fragmentation patterns.
- Includes 20-, 40-, and 80-way sample configurations, and an integral thermocouple or heater of up to 120 °C
- Gas flows from 0.01 to 10 L/minute from 10 mbar to 2 bar, with 100 amu profile in 2.5 seconds
- Flexible, strong, heated QIC direct inlet has a response of less than 500 ms to gases or vapors
- High stability (< ±0.5% height variation, 24 hours) and sensitivity (to 5 ppb) to 510 amu
- Innovative face-sealing technology offers efficient and long-lasting seal (>6×106 events)
- Direct-drive, high-torque microstepping motor with incremental rotary encoder provided for closed-loop motion and home z-position
- Low dead volume for a quick response, and zero 'crosstalk' for low memory effects
- Motion management, such as bi-directional travel for the shortest path, error annunciation, position maintenance and smart acceleration or deceleration
- Windows™—MASsoft control through RS485, RS232, or Ethernet LAN
- An 8-stream multi-way valve module is provided as an inlet option
- Soft ionization for studying complex organics
- Gas production and storage
- Fuel cells
- High-purity gas analysis
- Thermal hydraulic testing
- Environmental monitoring