The Thermo Scientific™ Sentinel PRO Environmental Mass Spectrometer has been specifically developed with the technology to guarantee plant safety by making leak detection and correction before any poisonous hazard is created.
The system is a next-generation environmental mass spectrometer designed to assist plants to track the fugitive emissions of hazardous organic vapors, thus providing safety to workers and protecting the surrounding environment from dangerous exposure.
The accurate, quick and dependable Sentinel PRO Environmental Mass Spectrometer is capable of monitoring 100 or more sample points in less than 15 minutes. It delivers species-specific detection of many volatile organic compounds (VOCs) in the range of 1 to 100 ppm.
The system is built with a tough fault-tolerant design to guarantee the availability of more than 99.7% and easy maintenance procedures to make the operation simple.
One Sentinel PRO analyzer is capable of replacing a complete array of less sensitive, differential analyzers to enhance the detection capabilities and remarkably decrease the maintenance and recurrent operating charges.
Increased Sensitivity, Precision, Accuracy and Mass Range
- The system is capable of monitoring 100 or more sample points in less than 15 minutes
- The dependable and fault-tolerant design ensures more than 99.7 % availability
- Facilitates increased connectivity to DCS systems and off-line data manipulation packages
- The system includes a remarkably improved analyzer control
- The equipment features completely redesigned electronics, including higher specification components
- Performs species-specific detection of VOCs in the range of 1 to 100 ppm
- Consists of a special rapid multi-stream sampler (RMS) incorporating 32 or 64 ports
- Enables full-service access from the system front, making efficient reduction in footprint
- Requires only minimal maintenance
- Provides a high number of sample points that are able to be located near potential leak points (that is, valve stems, etc.)
- Delivers stable operation with 30- to 90-day automated calibration interval
- Compatible footprint eliminates the requirement for a larger shelter
- Thermo Scientific™ GasWorks software