The VS7000-CCD-HS Miniature CCD Spectrometer offered by HORIBA is a high-performance fiber optic system designed for OEM volumes. The instrument covers spectral range of UV-VIS (200–860 nm), VIS (380–750 nm), and UV-NIR (200–1050 nm). It features ultra-fast electronics (770 spectra/s), ultra-low stray light, and high throughput (f/2.8).
The VS7000-CCD-HS system is suitable for low-light applications such as emission, fluorescence, emission, reflectance, and absorbance.
The main features of the VS7000-CCD-HS Miniature CCD Spectrometer are;
- High readout speed
- UV-VIS range
- Back-illuminated linear CCD
- Sophisticated electronics
- High signal-to-noise ratio
- Order-sorting filter removes second-order interference
- High and full-speed USB 2.0
- Robust single-optic design
- No shutter or moving parts
- Windows acquisition software and LabVIEW VIs and DLLs available