The FluoroHub A+ is the ideal tool for research labs regularly measuring fluorescence lifetimes of less than 100 ps. Furthermore, the FluoroHub A+ is the optimal controller to fully leverage the available performance of MCP-based TCSPC systems.
It is easy to operate the FluoroHub A+. It can be connected to any PC or laptop using a single USB 2.0 connection because it does not need any PCI slots. This module measures lifetimes beyond 11 orders of magnitude without any expensive upgrades or extra cards—ideal for multi-user facilities with a variety of application needs.
Furthermore, the whole system is controlled from HORIBA’s user-friendly DataStation software.
For the Ultimate Performance in Sub 100 ps Lifetime Measurements
- Low jitter of <3 ps RMS
- Best timing resolution of 400 fs/point
- Large measurement range of 5 ns to 22 s
- Shortest lifetime is 5 ps
- Comprehensive modern analysis software
- Solve lifetimes from 5 ps to one second (depending on source and detector)
- USB 2.0 data link
- Connection to other components such as our optional DeltaDiode Picosecond light sources controller through downstream USB socket
- Ultra-low timing jitter (<10 ps)
- Direct connection to our proprietary SpectraLED phosphorescence sources
- Optional driver card for our NanoLED nanosecond light sources for legacy systems
- Stern-Volmer quenching
- Förster Resonance Energy Transfer (FRET)
- Protein fluorescence
- Acquisition of short lifetimes
- Lanthanide luminescence
- Phosphorescence lifetimes and anisotropy