Metrohm offers an advanced process analysis system called NIRS Analyzer Pro. Based on high resolution diode array technology, the system offers non-destructive analysis of slurries, powders, granules or opalescent substances directly in the process line without bypass.
The NIRS Analyzer Pro features a high-intensity dual-lamp light source, which illuminates the sample directly or via an optical fiber. The light interacts with the sample and the reflected light is measured by means of the diode array sensor. The dual lamp system includes a back-up lamp that secures uptime, and analytical precision remains unchanged even after switching to a new lamp.
The NIRS Analyzer Pro comes with dedicated interfaces based on transmittance or reflectance technology.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The main features of the NIRS Analyzer PRO are:
- High-resolution diode array technology for precise and continuous analysis in reflectance or transmission mode.
- Dedicated sample interfaces offer accuracy and instant implementation.
- Integrated instrument factory standardization for fast and simple implementation of one or several analyzers.
- Instant measurement of the entire wavelength range for direct measurement of rapidly moving samples.
- Quantitative and qualitative data for improved inline process monitoring.
- Dual lamp technology guarantees accuracy via activation of the back-up lamp; ensures consistent analytic accuracy.
- Built-in intelligent Metrohm calibration tool allows anyone to develop calibrations.
- OPC interface for integration in local process control systems allows automatic process control.
- Availability is ensured for low maintenance.