Metrohm’s 797 VA Computrace is an advanced voltammetry stand for trace analysis of metals and other electrochemically active substances. Due to its excellent specificity and sensitivity, it can reach detection limits as low as the ppt range, even in the presence of high salt concentrations.
The PC software offered along with the VA instruments is user-friendly, and assists in controlling the measurements, and records and analyzes the measuring data, thereby ensuring a straightforward measuring process.
As the software is orientated on Windows operating principles, intuitive handling is guaranteed. The fixed method structures in the Computrace software ensure that the determinations are fast and easy. This is a useful feature, particularly for routine applications.
MVA systems are provided for manual operation, semi-automated operation (assisted by Dosinos and additional pumps), and for fully automated analyses. They can be upgraded to higher automation levels at any time by simply adding the necessary units, such as Dosinos, sample changers and pumps.
The main features of the 797 VA Computrace are as follows:
- Broad range of preprogrammed methods to suit several applications
- Clearly laid out user interface
- Powerful potentiostat and a variety of electrodes for highly sensitive trace analysis
- Low-threshold access via exploratory mode for teaching and method development
- Easy to alter the VA system to match changes in requirements
- Features such as freely definable user access rights in the software, a GLP Wizard, and automatic electrode tests before each measurement ensure highest quality standards for all measurements