The NIRS Analyzer PRO performs analysis of liquids, powders, granules, slurries, or opalescent substances in a straightforward and nondestructive manner.
This system is suitable for the analysis of diverse range of substances in petrochemical, chemical, and pharmaceutical products. This instrument allows both noncontact and contact analyses as it features dedicated interfaces.
Process Analytical Technology procedures can be implemented as outlined by FDA regulations with the help of the NIRS Analyzer PRO. Providing real-time analysis results is the major advantage of this instrument over time-intensive laboratory analysis.
The NIRS Analyzer PRO is controlled by the proprietary Vision software. This user-friendly software can be utilized for extensive data collection, diagnostics, and qualitative and quantitative method development. There are many different protocols available, including 4 to 20mA, OPC, Modbus, and Profibus.
Key Features and Advantages
The key features and advantages of the NIRS Analyzer PRO are as follows:
- High-resolution diode array technology for accurate and continuous analysis
- Allows measurement of entire wavelength range instantaneously
- Rugged and compact equipment with no moving parts in the optical detection unit in IP69K enclosure
- No use of chemicals means eco-friendly and cost-effective analyses
- Software compliant with different regulations and FDA 21CFR Part 11
- Contact probes to measure liquids, solids, and slurries in reflectance or transmission
- A noncontact measurement option is available for NIR analysis over a conveyor belt or panel or through a glass window
- Built-in diagnostics and factory standardization affirm proper equipment performance and enables transferability of techniques to other analyzers
- The NIRS Analyzer PRO has a dual lamp system to make sure high uptimes
- Lamp switching is carried out automatically without any user interference, thereby ensuring reliable operation
- Maintenance-free system offering low cost of ownership
- Facilitates performing measurements at several points without much work or additional investments