The NIRS XDS Interactance OptiProbe Analyzer is a robust device that allows easy and dependable monitoring of chemical reactions in pilot plants and technical centers. The scale-up production processes and the method development are some of the application areas where the device provides accurate results regarding the quality and identity of broad range of samples.
Strongly scattering liquids, solids, and slurries can be measured using the reflection probe. The immersion probe can be used to analyze clear liquids, aqueous products and solvents. The probe is coupled to the analyzer with the help of an optical fiber. This is done to enable reliable and safe measurements, even during rough and hazardous conditions in the processing environment.
The optional accessories for the NIRS XDS Interactance OptiProbe Analyzer are as follows:
- 2.921.1520 - NIRS XDS Transmission OptiProbe Analyzer
- 6.6069.412 - Vision 4.1
- 6.7430.000 - NIRS XDS lab spare lamp
- 6.7430.010 - NIRS XDS lab spare parts kit
- 6.7430.020 - NIRS XDS Monochromator fan filter, 10 pcs.
- 6.7450.000 - NIRS reflection standard, set of 2
- 6.7450.010 - NIRS reflection standard, set of 7