The NIRS XDS RapidLiquid Analyzer is a device that enables fast and accurate analysis of substances and liquid formulations. It provides accurate measurement of results by pressing a button, making it a dependable and simple solution for monitoring the quality in processes and laboratories.
The samples are shifted to disposable glass vials or to quartz cuvettes that are specifically designed for a number of uses. This kind of tempered sample compartment guarantees reproducible analysis conditions, leading to precise measurements results.
The optional accessories for the NIRS XDS RapidLiquid Analyzer are as follows:
- 6.6072.111 - Vision Air Local non Pharma
- 6.7401.040 - NIRS XDS quartz cuvette, screw top, 20 mm pathlength
- 6.7401.110 - NIRS XDS quartz cuvette, open top, 0.5 mm pathlength
- 6.7401.200 - NIRS 12.5 mm quartz cuvette 1 mm
- 6.7401.310 - NIRS 12.5 mm quartz cuvette flow 1 mm
- 6.7402.000 - NIRS disposable glass vials, 8 mm diameter, 25 0pcs.
- 6.7402.010 - NIRS disposable glass vials, 4 mm diameter, 200 pcs.
- 6.7403.000 - NIRS XDS spacer for 6.7402.000
- 6.7403.010 - NIRS XDS spacer for 6.7402.010
- 6.7430.000 - NIRS XDS lab spare lamp
- 6.7430.010 - NIRS XDS lab spare parts kit
- 6.7430.020 - NIRS XDS Monochromator fan filter, 10 pcs.
- 6.7450.040 - NIRS transmission wavelength calibration standard
- 6.7450.050 - Certified wavelength and transmission standards (set of 6)
- 6.7450.060 - NIRS transmission wavelength verification standard