Epsilon’s standard calibrator has a resolution of 0.001mm and measuring range of 50mm. With the digital display and autozero button, the calibration of extensometers is greatly simplified. The 3590 calibrator facilitates calibration and verification of extensometers with test systems.
For calibrating extensometers, the 3590 calibrator is user friendly and more rapid than competitive products available on the market.
It can calibrate almost all extensometers with its measuring range. The digital display reads in inches and translates to mm at a click of a button.
The autozero button is really helpful in calibration, allowing to start readings from zero when pressed. Operator error is reduced with the digital display.
There are many different adapters available. The 3590 calibrator is supplied with smooth round adapters of 9.52mm diameter. Special adapters are available upon request. An optional extension post is provided for very long gauge length extensometers.
Digital SPC output can be interfaced with PCs. The calibrator is supplied with a calibration traceable to NPL (UK standards organization).
The key features of the 3590 calibrator include:
- Autozero button simplifies readings
- Digital display
- Foam lined case for storage included
- System fully calibrated traceable to NPL (UK standards organization)
Adapters and extension posts available for almost any extensometer.
Epsilon MODEL 3590 Digital Electronic Calibrators
Model 3590 with Model 3542 axial extensometer
Options for Available Adapter Sets
- The following are the options available for adapter sets:
- 3590-03 Adapters for clip-on fracture mechanics gages
- 3590-01 Smooth round posts, 6.35mm diameter
- 3590-04 Transverse extensometer adapter (Model 3560)
- 3590-02 Adapters for flat specimens
- 3590-55-24 24 inch (600mm) extension post for long gauge length extensometers
- 3590-55-10 10 inch (250mm) extension post for long gauge length extensometers
- 3590-07 4 inch (100mm) extension post for long gauge length extensometers
- 3590-06 Adapters for large averaging extensometers (Models 3442RA and 3542RA)
- 3590-05 Circumferential extensometer adapters (Model 3544)
- 3590-11 Transverse extensometer adapters (Models 3575AVG,3575, 3475, 3580, 3565, 3911 and 3975)