With a powerful ASD spectrometer system and the goLab Mobile Work Station, technicians and researchers can now take the lab to the sample location, and easily perform analyzes previously restricted to a laboratory environment, thus users are now more empowered than ever before.
The goLab Mobile Work Station acts as a wheeled carrier for efficient transport between locations, and then rapidly unfolds to support all the users sampling requirements “right on the spot”.
Shown: The goLab Mobile Work Station with work platform collapsed for quick and easy transport between locations (LabSpec® instrument and controller laptop attached to work platform also shown, both sold separately).
The goLab Mobile Work Station Features
- Large wheels for easy transport
- Compatible with all existing ASD portable spectrometer systems (excluding Handheld)
- Convenient and secured compartments for batteries and accessory kit
- Folds down for compact storage and transport
- Stable, non-slip platform for spectrometer, sampling probe, and computer
- Reconfigurable Velcro positioning for increased flexibility
- Ideal for both outside and inside work
Shown above: LabSpec® instrument on the ASD goLab Mobile Work Station with High Intensity Contact Probe. This configuration is ideally suited for incoming inspection and material identification of powders and granules, on the receiving dock and warehouse or production floor.