The Eagon 2 fusion instrument is completely automatic. It can process two samples simultaneously and is employed for preparing glass disks for XRF analysis.
- Mining and geological samples
- Chromites, rutile, cobaltite, ilmenite, molybdenite, dolomite
- Rare earth elements
- Bauxites, alumina
- Coal, ashes
- Potash, fertilizers, phosphates
- Cements, carbonates, clay, lime, limestone
- Sulfides, fluorides
- Cosmetic, pharmaceutical and environmental samples
- Hematite, iron ores, magnetite
- Refractories, ceramics, silica, silicates, glass
- Catalysts, zeolites
- Steel, ferroalloys, slags
- Pure metals, non-ferrous alloys, silicon carbides
- Polymers, synthetic rubbers, pigments
This instrument delivers high performance and productivity in the laboratory since its two fusion positions can function independently (asynchronous or synchronous mode) and because it ensures reproducibility as well as improved fusion conditions. Its molds and crucibles holders are made of excellent quality ceramic to guarantee the lowest contamination.
The interlocked doors eliminate contact with hot materials and surfaces for improved security and a total cold-to-cold operation.
The Eagon 2 instrument has a single-touch operation feature and a broad range of predefined fusion techniques that make it really easy to run in the laboratory.
It has unique features that allow a fast return on investment (ROI) such as casting dish sensors that prevent damage associated with pouring without the molds in place.
Other Benefits of Using the Eagon 2 Fusion Instrument
- Pause and inspection function to visualize the fusion process during the fusion cycle
- Optional exhaust adapter that limits the infrastructural necessities
- No O2, compressed air, or water cooling system required
||Voltage: 220-230 V
Current: 32 A
Frequency: 50-60 Hz
||56.5 x 68.5 x 64.5 cm (22.2 x 27 x 25.4 in.)
||78 kg (172 lb.)
||For the preparation of 2 glass disks.