On-line analysis of liquids will assist users when monitoring liquid-based production processes. The Epsilon Xflow is designed for the uninterrupted analysis of the elemental composition of liquids, offering real-time insight during daily operations. The ability to react instantly to changing process conditions guarantees highly efficient production and optimal product quality.
On-line monitoring offers fast and accurate control of vital process parameters. It prevents costly waste, saves time and ensures compliance to tight product specifications. The Epsilon Xflow analyzer, using energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) technology, delivers a turn-key full operating solution, beginning from the sampling point, through to data integration in production processes.
The key features of the Epsilon Xflow are as follows:
- Leading EDXRF technology
- Rapid, simultaneous multi-element analysis
- Interface to manufacturing execution systems
- Highly repeatable results enabled by the newest flowcell technology
- Applicable for a variety of liquid process streams
- Real-time results
- Proven user interface for easy operation and maintenance
- Remote service and application support options
The Epsilon Xflow is available with custom-made solutions for specific industries as: