The MicroCal PEAQ-ITC from Malvern Panalytical is a high sensitivity calorimeter used for the label-free in solution analysis of biomolecular interactions. It directly measures all binding parameters in an experiment and analyzes binders of varying affinities and quantities, using as small as 10µg.
The system can be upgraded to the fully automated MicroCal Auto-iTC200, which is suitable for use in laboratories. The data can be easily and rapidly generated with minimal sample preparation and system optimization.
The MicroCal PEAQ-ITC has a wide affinity range and offers excellent reproducibility. The MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Analysis software offers experiment design simulation, automated evaluation of data quality, batch assessment of large data sets and a simple user interface that guides users to end figures and presentation quality graphs quickly and easily.
Download the Brochure for More Information
The main features of the MicroCal PEAQ-ITC include:
- High signal to noise ratio improves quality of data
- Direct measurement of millimolar to nanomolar affinities
- Nonreactive Hastelloy offers chemical resistance and compatibility with biological samples
- Compatible with non-aqueous solvents
- High sensitivity measurement of biomolecular interactions
- Measurement of nanomolar to picomolar disassociation constants with the help of competitive binding techniques
- Upgradable to fully automated MicroCal PEAQ-ITC Automated
- Quick results without assay development, molecular weight limitations, immobilization and labeling
- Measurement of all binding parameters in a single experiment
- User-friendly guided workflows combined with built-in help videos generate superior quality data
- Automated washing with detergent of the sample cell and titration syringe
The major applications of the MicroCal PEAQ-ITC include:
- Characterization of molecular interactions of small molecules, proteins, lipids, antibodies, nucleic acids, and other biomolecules
- Measurement of enzyme kinetics
This venture provides a great opportunity for Sevion Therapeutics to access the latest biophysical measurement techniques and to help shape future developments. Malvern Panalytical will provide extensive training and continuing support to our teams, and we will benefit both from having extended access to high value instrumentation and from Malvern Panalytical’s technology and applications expertise. We’re especially excited to be adding differential scanning calorimetry to our armory and to being among the first to use the new MicroCal PEAQ-ITC system.
Dr Jim Graziano, Chief Technology Officer, Sevion Therapeutics