The Mastersizer 3000 particle size analyser delivers rapid, precise particle size distributions for both wet and dry dispersions. Working over the millimetre, micrometre and nanometre particle size ranges, it packs exceptional performance into the smallest of footprints, bringing operator-independent measurements that every user can rely on.
The new Mastersizer 3000 puts Malvern Panalytical's experience and expertise into your hands. Easily configured to meet individual application requirements, it generates robust, reproducible particle sizing data with the minimum of fuss. A new optical core concentrates the best ever Mastersizer performance into minimum bench space and brings precise resolution across a very wide size range, for wet and dry samples. Novel dispersion accessories ensure optimal sample preparation, for every material type.
- Broad measurement range: from 10 nm to 3.5 mm with exceptional resolution in the sub-micron range.
- Reproducible, accurate measurement: data acquisition rates of 10 kHz increase reproducibility and ensure accuracy even for materials with the broadest size distributions.
- Small footprint: optical bench spans just 690mm.
- Flexible user-independent operation: easy to switch wet and dry dispersion units, with auto-locking measurement cell that simplifies changeover and maintenance.
- State-of-the art dry powder dispersion: the completely new Aero S dry powder dispersion accessory, reliably disperses a wide range of dry materials, fragile powders to robust materials.
- Highest performance wet dispersion: the all new Hydro range of wet dispersion accessories have been designed to provide powerful and rapid dispersion for a wide range of sample types.
- Simple, intuitive yet powerful software: drives every measurement, delivering your data, in your way.
- Real-time optimization of every measurement: live trend plotting instantly confirms measurement to USP, EP, ISO standards.
- Support that excels: significant applications intelligence built into every system, backed by remote troubleshooting and instrument diagnostics. Not to forget, Malvern Panalytical's unrivalled global network of experts can deliver development, applications and service support in person.
We already have a Malvern Panalytical Mastersizer 2000 for off-line particle size analysis and it’s worked reliably for years. When we decided to explore the potential of real-time process size and distribution measurement, Malvern Panalytical was the obvious choice because of our existing relationship and positive experience of the company. Their expertise in this area will be invaluable in helping us to fully exploit on-line analysis to deliver even better milling solutions, faster.
Dave Dixon, Technical Sales Manager, International Innovative Technologies