X-ray fluorescence spectrometry (XRF) can perform elemental analysis of numerous materials such as liquids, solids, and loose powders. The Zetium spectrometer is built to meet the most demanding requirements in process control and R&D applications. A market-leader, it has high-quality design and innovating features for percentage to sub ppm analysis of Be to Am.
The Zetium is a revolutionary step in materials analysis, and embodies SumXcore technology, which is a combination of EDXRF, WDXRF, and XRD. The Zetium and it's unique combination is in a class of its own possessing speed, analytical power, and task flexibility in numerous environments.
The main features of Zetium are listed below:
Enhanced analytical performance
- Duplex detector for increased sensitivity and broader dynamic range for transition metals analysis
- Sequential free lime and XRF testing with THETA core
- Power upgrades ranging from 1 to 2.4, 3 or 4 kW to enhance sensitivity
- HiPer scintillation detector for increased dynamic range for heavy elements suitable for high precision analysis of Mo and Nb in steels
- X-ray tube anode materials such as Au, Cr, Mo, and Rh to obtain specific application performance
Superior user experience
- Programmable collimator masks for sizes ranging from 6mm and 37mm
- The software, The Virtual Analyst, is intuitive and simple
- Full suite of application setup modules software solutions
- Multi-element small spot analysis with mapping
- Industry-leading XRF analysis with Omnian for examining standards that are unavailable or unknown
Maximum sample throughput
- SumXcore technology helps measurement times to be reduced by up to 50% with an ED core
- Hi-Per channels for simultaneous measurement of light elements
- Power upgrades from 1 to 2.4, 3 or 4kW for faster analysis times
- Continuous and direct sample loading greatly decreases instrument overhead
- High-capacity sample changer bed of up to 209 positions for high throughput applications
- Sample changer bar code reader option helps in quick, error-free sample loading and data entry
- Bar code reader for error-free sample entry
- Dust removal device reduces contamination and increases instrument uptime
- CHI-BLUE X-ray tube window coating for enhanced X-ray tube duribility and resistance to corrosion
- Sample type identification of solids and liquids
Low cost of ownership
- Compact design
- Small-volume air lock design enables fast cycling of samples into vacuum, or low He consumption for liquids testing
- Dedicated chiller performs heat removal from the laboratory, thus eliminating overtaxing laboratory air conditioning infrastructure
- Easy-access service modules reduce downtime and enable quicker instrument serviceability
- Packaged cost saving solutions
The Zetium spectrometer offers reliable analytical performance regardless of the application and is suited for testing a broad range of materials.
We continuously strive to help you get the most out of our instruments, and we've connected the Zetium to our Smart Manager platform.
This is a cloud-based 'control room' which provides you with a clear picture of the utilization and health of your instruments, wherever they are in the world. By connecting your Zetium to the Smart Manager, we have turned it into a Smart Zetium.