Sample preparation is an essential stage in the analysis process. Methodology is highly dependent upon sample type: rocks and ore, cement, clinker or slag for example.
With the innovative, cost-effective Eagon 2 system, Panalytical brings the advantages of a high-performance, fully automated fusion instrument for fused bead sample preparation to all users.
Eagon 2 delivers push-button optimization of temperature setting, duration, oxidation steps, mixing and cooling - preparing the perfect fused bead sample, every time.
The Eagon 2 system is perfect for producing XRF samples.
- Innovative (patent-pending) design - combines all the advantages of gas burner and muffle furnace technology
- Economical - no costly gas supplies, cooling water or compressed air required - just a simple electrical connection
- Perfect repetition of the fusion cycle - preparation conditions are optimized for all sample materials, and a pre-defined method library is provided
- ‘Cold-to-cold’ operation cycle - protects users from hot materials and surfaces at all times
- Outer doors are safety interlocked throughout the fusion cycle to shield operators from moving parts
- Expert consultancy and training, from sample to result, is available from Panalytical in more than 60 countries worldwide.