Malvern Panalytical offers an advanced laser diffraction particle size analysis instrument, the Mastersizer 3000E. This particle sizing system is cost-effective and comes with two different performance levels, and is perfect for customers who do not need the advanced functionality. It can be easily upgraded as required.
This entry level system is built on the proven design of the Mastersizer 3000 and includes additional software and basic performance functionalities.
The main features of the Mastersizer 3000E are:
- Excellent performance and software user experience
- Particle size range from 0.1 to 1000µm
- Basic software, with updates and bug fixes only
- Manual dispersion units only
- Available with two different performance levels
- Anytime upgrade option to Mastersizer 3000E Extended
- Automated wet sample dispersion units and advanced software functionality (for Mastersizer 3000E Extended)
The software really is the shining star of this product. It makes the Mastersizer 3000 feel radically different from other systems on the market and a really great instrument to use. I especially like the live trends which make it so quick and easy to compare data sets.
Brian Bacher, Technical Specialist at NSL Analytical Services
The Mastersizer 3000 laser diffraction particle size analyser from Malvern