Malvern Panalytical’s Hydro SV liquid dispersion unit is a simple tool designed for conducting particle size analysis with small volumes of sample and dispersant. The Hydro SV can handle small volume wet sample dispersion and can be used with the Mastersizer 3000 range of laser diffraction particle size analyzers.
The Hydro SV is very useful in situations where the sample amount available for testing is very low, or where there are major environmental/health and safety concerns linked with dispersant usage.
The key features of the Hydro SV liquid dispersion unit include:
- Simple to use and cost effective
- Safe sample introduction
- 6 -7ml sample volume
- High chemical compatibility
- Sample and dispersant retained for disposal or recovery
- Software controlled magnetic stirrer for dispersion control
- Wash station for fast and easy cleaning