The Customized Fused Borate Disks from Claisse® are a new turn-key solution designed for the calibration and monitoring of XRF applications. The fused borate disks are made with Certified Reference Materials (CRM) or tailored mixtures of synthetic oxides.
They are custom-made to realize user’s personal analytical requirements.
The Fused borate disks:
- Help users build the best XRF calibration curves for their application
- Can replace silica-based drift monitors when unavailable
- Offer a huge alternative to an XRF drift monitor when a more specific element has to be monitored
Five Reasons for Using Claisse® Fused Borate Disks:
- High-Quality Disk Preparation: As the First and Finest in Fusion, Claisse® produces borate disks that surpass the industry's quality standards. From this high accuracy and precision of the fusion borate disks, build the XRF application calibration curves so as to attain accurate results for the samples.
- Time-Saving: Claisse® will save users a lot of time by finding the suitable CRM for their calibration needs and preparing fused disks.
- Quick Application Start-Up: With the fused disks already prepared for the calibration curve, users can take part in the new application rapidly and start analyzing samples immediately.
- Low Cost: The cost of a fused disk is less than 50% of the cost of CRMs when purchased as a powder.
- Diversity: Claisse® can produce nearly any mix of oxides, broadening the calibration possibilities.
For synthetic standards, Claisse® can perform the dreary task of preparing the mixes to cover the calibration range desirable for the elements, while making sure the homogeneity is faultless.
Here are a few examples of available products at Claisse®
- NIST srm 1880 to 1889
- Iron Ore Exploration (28 disks)
- PbZn calibration (25 disks) with synthetic oxide
- Cement and raw material calibration curves (21 disks)
- JCA cement standard kit (JCA 601a XRF1 to XRF15)