The leading-edge systems for electron energy loss spectroscopy (EELS) and energy-filtered transmission electron microscopy (EFTEM) is represented by Gatan’s new Continuum™ series.
The Continuum series focuses on making the operation of energy-loss systems simpler, without sacrificing their flexibility or power.
By doing so, new productivity levels and data throughput are enabled. The Continuum provides exceptional detector quality and speed, both for EELS and EFTEM applications, as it is manufactured around new, exclusive detector systems.
More Than Ten Times Higher Productivity
- Delivers over 8000 spectra per second at a duty cycle of over 95%
- System tuning is over 10 times faster
- An efficient and workflow-based user interface
Revolutionary Data Quality
- A low-noise CMOS detector with a high dynamic range
- Enhanced DQE and MTF derived from new XCR™ sensor stack technology
- Complete gain correction in every acquisition mode
- Exclusive dynamic focus control
- To achieve the maximum EELS and EFTEM data quality, choose the K3™ electron counting direct detector
- Energy-filtered 4D STEM*
- In-situ EELS and EFTEM*
- Momentum-resolved EELS*
*These require optional components