The Poroscope Plus from NDT James Instruments is suited to the field test for air and water permeability of concrete using the Figg technique.
- Service life prediction
- Coating verification testing
- Determine susceptibility to chloride and carbonation penetration.
Features & Benefits
- Both air and water permeability are measured by the same instrument.
- Permeability both at the concrete surface as well as within the concrete mass can be determined.
- Porosity in sealants and surface mortars can be checked.
- The test is non-destructive (only a small plugged hole required) and can be completely carried out on site.
- Each test can be completed in only a few minutes and gives reliable reproducible results.
- The test enables meaningful concrete durability predictions to be made.